There are lots of videos on YouTube about chess; I made a list of useful videos about different topics for different standards of player, which is on the Exeter site.
If you know any more, or any of those are rubbish, let me know.
I couldn't find one on the Swiss Defence, so I made one, and a few more.
- DJCA YouTube channel (playlists)
- Attack and defence
- Playing White in King Pawn Openings
- Playing Black in King Pawn Openings
- Playing White in Queen Pawn Openings
- Playing Black in Queen Pawn Openings
I've attached the PGN file with all the examples